Oh look. Another blog about stuff. Wonderful.

Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Years post that actually says nothing- but is still being made...because I'm American, and I feel like I should say something on New Years.

Well, here it is- the last blog post of the year. On the last night of the year. And you know what? I have nothing to say. Well, not entirely true- I actually have something to say. I just don't have time to say it. Because between the cleaning today, and the spending of time with old friends, and helping move a piano, and spending time making puzzles with my children, and getting ready to have friends over, and playing Mad-libs with my friends on Facebook- I haven't had time to sit down and write down my thoughts about this past year.

And you know what? Maybe that's a good thing. After all, sitting here in a (marginally) clean house, with friends and family- life can't get much better, can it?

Here's hoping that 2011 brings more cleaning, friends, and fun, for all of us. Be safe everyone- and have a happy New Year!

No comments: