Oh look. Another blog about stuff. Wonderful.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another list

It's funny how a mere shift in format has completely altered my perception of these 'lists'. When they were just an e-mail thing, I would quickly delete them and try to eliminate the memories through therapy- they were just horrible. Not 'Hostel' horrible...more like 'Critters' horrible...I mean they were stupid and insignificant, but still a little stomach turning. Not anymore though.

Now that I have a blog, I'm rolling in these things. Probably because they give a great chance for an easy post...most of the work is already done for me. I am merely a slave to the questions, but then I do some sort of crazy escape and I wrap my handcuffs around the list and say 'alright, who's asking the questions now?'. Of course, I'm still not asking the questions...I'm just stalling for time until the escape chopper arrives. Now, on to the list...



1. Where is your cell phone? With my significant other.

2. Your significant other? With my cell phone.

3. Your hair? Let me check....yup, still on my head.

4. Your mother? In league with the mafia, currently planning a hit on the Teletubbies.

5. Your father? Ruler of a small country in Southeast Asia.

6. Your favorite thing? My kids.

7.Your dream last night? I dreamt about having a goal.

8. Your favorite drink? Water.

9. Your dream/goal? My goal wass to have a dream about having a goal. Since I achieved that last night, I am probably just going to retire.

10. What room are you in? The Batcave.

11. Your hobby? Music.

12. Your fear? Drowning. Or peeing my pants. Although, I think if I peed my pants while drowning, I would actually somewhat relieved.

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I have a very detailed and ornate plan for the next six years of my life. Unfortunately, I lost it.

15. Something that you aren't? Cliche'

16. Muffins? Poppyseed, it's my masking agent for drug tests.

17. Wish list item? I wish I had a wish list.

18. Where you grew up? Oil City. It's not as big as it sounds.

19. Last thing you did? Answered question 18.

20. What are you wearing? A U-M longsleeve T-shirt and jeans. Oh, and glasses.

21. Your TV? In geosynchronos orbit over your mom. OOOOOOOOOO!

22. Your pets? I believe that it is not appropriate for man to subjugate animals against their will. Also, it's not allowed at our apartment complex.

23. Friends? They pay a monthly tribute, and in return I offer them my protection.

24. Your life? I'm doing what God intended for me to do, and I'm learning and growing every day. I have a beautiful wife and two amazing children. I'm in a band that rocks. I literally cannot complain.

25. Your mood? Somber, depressed, blue. No, I'm just kidding. I'm just tired.

26. Missing someone? Uh huh.

27. Your car? I'm not sure if my car is missing anyone or not. I don't speak car.

28. Something you're not wearing? Lumberjack attire. Or a thong. Actually, they're the same thing.

29. Your favorite store? Target.

32. Your favorite color? Clear

33. When is the last time you laughed? I don't have too many specifics, but I'm told it was a cold windy day in November of '85.

34. Last time you cried? Same day.

35. One place that I go to over and over: The john, AKA the loo

36. One person who emails me regularly: People trying to get me to check out crap that I don't need.

37. My favorite place to eat- Home.

I'll have another list soon...because I guarantee that you can't wait!

1 comment:

Mike G. said...

i used to refuse to do these lists as well... they're what turned me off myspace... well, that and the seizures