Oh look. Another blog about stuff. Wonderful.

Friday, December 16, 2011

9 vs 0 yardage analysis for Fantasy Football update 2

Again with the promises and dropping of the ball!!  So a couple months back I wrote you how I was working midnight shift, and how when things came back to normal that I'd hopefully (note that I did not use an absolute quantifier.  Only the Sith deal in absolutes, after all) get a chance to resume my ground breaking research.

Unfortunately that hasn't happened.  And seeing that I am now working much more than I was even then, I'm honestly not sure when I'll get around to it.  I know one person for sure was looking forward to reading my findings, and I hypothesize that there may have been as many as three.  And your faith in my world-shaking project will not be in vain.  It will just have to wait.  For an indefinite period of time.

So, Christmas...

No comments: