Oh look. Another blog about stuff. Wonderful.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Goodbye spring break.

Well, it's here. Friday. Spring break is over. I've managed to keep true to my word, blogging once per day during spring break. And I found out that I really write much better when I have some inspiration. It's weird. Last week (or two weeks ago, everything is sort of lumping together in my mind) I wrote like 6 days in a row, and it was like butter. BAM BAM BAM everything coming to me so easily. This week? It was a little more tough. I think I had some stuff that was pretty good...but I had to work at it.

This week flew by so fast! Next week, back to the old grindstone. Half way through the last semester of undergrad. It's been real. I'll see you.....sometime soon? Definitely won't be until I have some inspiration. God bless, see you on the flip side!

No comments: