Oh look. Another blog about stuff. Wonderful.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

9 vs 0 yardage analysis for Fantasy Football update (hint: It's more of a not-update)

Hello cyberspace.  I just wanted to drop a quick line to those who actually look forward to the things I promise and fail to deliver- I have not forgotten about my analysis of yardage gained ending in '9' versus '0' (for the purposes of Fantasy Football scoring and relief of agony).  The last few weeks I've been working third shifts at work, which means I've been busier/more tired than I normally am.  I could attempt to undertake some data gathering during my downtime at work, but I don't necessarily trust myself with numbers at 3:00 in the morning.

I should be back to my regular schedule in the next few weeks, so hopefully I can resume my highly important, groundbreaking study then and present to you my purely scientific findings.  But for now, I'm going to go read some more articles on cracked.com.

No comments: