Oh look. Another blog about stuff. Wonderful.

Monday, January 10, 2011

New Template=here!

If you came to my blog, then...wait a minute. If I'm writing this, and you're reading this, then that must mean (no it can't be, this is too good to be true) THAT I HAVE READERS!!!!!

This is the best day ever!

Okay, now where was I? Oh yeah...so if you're reading this, then that must mean that the world has ended. No, that's not it. I have been kidnapped, so give them anything they ask for. Hmmm...still wrong. What was I going to say?

I remember!

If you are reading this, then I want to assure you that yes, you are still at the same best blog ever that you've come to know and love. I just changed the physical appearance without changing any of the spiritual and emotional awesomeness.

I went with the Picture Window theme, because it's awesome. I went with a picture of planet Earth because that's where I live. And I chose a lot of blue because blue is the color of Earth.

Wow...I can't believe that someone is reading my blog- I feel like the king on the Princess Bride- she kissed me!

At this point, I'm sure you're all worried that because I posted twice in one day, that there won't be a post tomorrow. And I don't even need any reassurance- just knowing that you are worried is good enough for me. Just know that yes Virginia, there will be a post tomorrow. You can now resume reading the first post that I posted today. It's an epic tale about the University of Michigan and their dangerous search for a new coach. I invoke references of bawdy bar behavior, 1990's football comedies, and Elvis. It's great!!!

(Golly gee...I have real readers!!!)

No comments: