Oh look. Another blog about stuff. Wonderful.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Update for the faithful

First of all- I missed a blog on Friday. So my goal of blogging everyday is dead (of course, I did blog twice on one day, so I'm still averaging a blog a day. Maybe I could locate all the references where I talked about blogging every day and fudge the specifics), but I've been pleased with the year so far. I'm definitely writing more, and I feel more alert and aware mentally- this is where I am hoping that you take it easy on me and don't talk about how it doesn't show up in my blogs.

Anyways- all this is just to say that my blogaday will probably slow down over the next couple weeks. My computer fan (God rest its soul) crapped out, and I've taken it upon myself to try and fix this myself (possibly hoping a little bit that I can't so I can try and talk my wife into an iPad). So it'll probably be a little while for me to figure out how to take the back off the computer, and get the part number, order the part, put it in- meanwhile my wife is using her computer for school and I'm not really feeling a lot of blogging on my awesome Smart Phone.

So I have a couple almost-finished posts in the queue for this week, and hopefully I can find time to hammer out another one. But if you don't hear from me as often as I'm sure you'd like, then hey now you know why.

Peace.

No comments: